Friday Junior 4s Sand League
2018 GCVA Friday
Junior 4's Sand Volleyball
Age 18 Under
Registration Open! (May-June 2018)
- The league is held at the Chester L. Davis Sportsplex (Entrances on highway 96 or I45 North bound feeder Between Star Toyota and the Nissan dealer) in League City and will begin on Friday, May 18.
- Each league runs for 5 weeks, weather permitting.
- This is a league, there are NO coaches. The league director will make sure all teams know the rules, are playing on the right court,record scores, ect..
- Pllay is from from 7:00PM till 9:00PM of Friday nights. Every team will play two matches (2 sets per match) per night. All teams will makes playoffs at the end of the season.
- The cost of the League is $200 per team (teams are allowed a max of 4 players and 2 sub's on each team). Sub's can rotate in at serving position.
- You have to be a current USAV member. If not you can register with USAV (they have a less expensive beach membership) at www.lsvolleyball.org.
- If you'd like to register, click here. Registration is per team, only one person need to register online and enter all oither players names and e-mail addresses.
- NO parent/players meeting. The rules/schedule will be e-mailed out and handed out first night of League.
- For a list of rules please click here.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED! REGISTRATION IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
For More Information, please Contact
Register Onlie as a Team