Adult Sand Leagues
2018 GCVA Beach Volleyball
-Adult Leagues + Juniors Programs-
-League City Sportsplex-
Hope you had a great off season and you're ready to get back into the sand! -Adult League Play: Starts the week of March 5 - (See Details Below*)
WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO START OUR ADULT LEAGUES THE WEEK OF MARCH 5 - Weather Permitting.
- Early Registration + Free Open Play: 1 night only, Thursday March 1, 7:00 > 10:00 p.m.
- Teams from 2017 have first shot at registration, but must confirm by 2/28!
- Unconfirmed Spots will be offered to the Waiting List beginning 3/1.
- League Fees unchanged from 2017:
- Adult 2's = $120-Team or $110-Team Pre Paid before the first night.
- Adult 4's = $240-Team or $220-Team Pre Paid
- Junior's Programs = Fees Vary
- Teams self-officiate...no ref fees.
- Cash, Checks, Pay Pal and JSC-FCU E-transfer.
- Want to Register a New Team, Sub or Connect Full Time with a Team?
Send your contact info/format preference to Mike at email@example.com
Nights + Formats:
- Monday: Adult Men's + Women's 2s > Intermediate (B > BB)
- Tuesday: Adult Men's + Women's 2's > Competitive (A > Open)
- Wednesday: Adult Coed 4's Rec and Competitive
- Thursday: Adult Coed 2's (Spring + Fall Only) Junior's have the courts Thursdays May-July)
- Friday:- Junior's Beach Program (May > July)
- Sunday: Junior's Beach Program - Leagues (May > July)
- GCVA Junior Beach Team Click Here
- GCVA Junior Friday 4's League Click here
- GCVA Junior 2's Sunday Evening League click here
For the Quickest Reply, Please Route Confirmations/Inquiries as Follows:
- Adult M, Tu, W Leagues: Mike Miksich: firstname.lastname@example.org 832-489-6490
- Adult Th Leagues + Junior's Programs: Vic Clifford: email@example.com 832-928-4120 - Travis Clifford firstname.lastname@example.org 832-316-0323
The GCVA web site also has more info about the Adult Leagues, Junior's Programs and Galveston Weekend Tournaments! Please be sure your team mates are up to speed... and feel free to pass this along to anyone else that may have interest. Look forward to seeing everybody back in the sand, soon!
Mike, Vic and Travis